Registering for a Conference or Event?
Below is a listing of our current online registrations. Click the name of the event you wish to attend to be brought to the secure registration form for that event! Don't see what you are looking for? Contact the Registration Office at 413-577-8102 or email@example.com for assistance.
|May 25 - 28:||Needham Memorial Day Tournament Lodging|
|May 27 - 31:||Summer School on Soft Solids and Complex Fluids|
|May 31 - June 1:||Northeast Regional OER Summit|
|June 3 - 8:||Chef Culinary Conference|
|June 4 - 6:||Group-Based Trajectory Modeling Lodging|
|June 8 - 10:||IWLCA New England Cup Lodging|
|June 18 - 22:||Hierarchical Linear Models Lodging|
|June 25 - 28:||Analyzing Intensive Longitudinal Data Lodging|
|July 8 - 20:||Jazz in July Lodging & Meals|
|July 13 - 15:||New England Camera Club Council Photography Conference|
|July 29 - 31:||Pioneer Valley Books Guided Reading Institute Lodging|
|Sept. 13 - 16:||WEBS Fall Knitting Retreat|
|Sept. 27 - 30:||URPE 50th Anniversary Conference|
Interested in our Registration Services?
Registration is one of the most time-consuming and labor intensive aspects of organizing and planning a conference, convention, or meeting. Let us take the hassle and headache off your hands! The Conference Registration staff will assist you in every aspect of registration for your event. From start to finish, we will:
- Create and manage an online registration website geared exclusively to your event
- Prepare and distribute registration information to prospective attendees through mail or email campaigns
- Collect and process all registrations, including monitoring workshop and event limits, dietary restrictions and accessibility needs
- Process a variety of payment types including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, purchase orders, personal or business checks and cash
- Create and distribute invoices and handle all accounts receivable
- Send out confirmations and pertinent information to all attendees
- Respond to all registration, conference and campus related questions from attendees
- Create welcome packets with conference information, payment receipts and name badges
- Greet all attendees as they arrive and assist with all on-site needs that might arise, including on-site payments and registrations
- Create customized reports detailing event and attendee information
- Provide a financial wrap up of the registration
Our registration staff strives to provide you with outstanding, friendly, professional services. Please feel free to contact us at 413-577-8102 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our upcoming events or our services.