Registering for a Conference or Event?
Below is a listing of our current online registrations. Click the name of the event you wish to attend to be brought to the secure registration form for that event! Don't see what you are looking for? Contact the Registration Office at 413-577-8102 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
|July 29 - 31:||Pioneer Valley Books Guided Reading Institute Lodging|
|July 29 - August 1:||Nurse Activism Think Tank Lodging|
|August 6 - 10:||Annual School for Massachusetts Assessing Officers|
|August 14 - 17:||Massachusetts Collectors & Treasurers Association Annual School|
|August 28:||Community Breakfast - Coming Soon!|
|Sept. 13 - 16:||WEBS Fall Knitting Retreat|
|Sept. 14:||Western MA Health Equity Summit|
|Sept. 27 - 30:||URPE 50th Anniversary Conference|
|October 5 -6:||Stockbridge School of Agriculture Centennial Celebration|
|October 21 - 26:||CANDELS Meeting and TolTEC Workshop|
|May 2019:||Commencement Residence Hall Lodging - Opening January 2019|
Interested in our Registration Services?
Registration is one of the most time-consuming and labor intensive aspects of organizing and planning a conference, convention, or meeting. Let us take the hassle and headache off your hands! The Conference Registration staff will assist you in every aspect of registration for your event. From start to finish, we will:
- Create and manage an online registration website geared exclusively to your event
- Prepare and distribute registration information to prospective attendees through mail or email campaigns
- Collect and process all registrations, including monitoring workshop and event limits, dietary restrictions and accessibility needs
- Process a variety of payment types including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, purchase orders, personal or business checks and cash
- Create and distribute invoices and handle all accounts receivable
- Send out confirmations and pertinent information to all attendees
- Respond to all registration, conference and campus related questions from attendees
- Create welcome packets with conference information, payment receipts and name badges
- Greet all attendees as they arrive and assist with all on-site needs that might arise, including on-site payments and registrations
- Create customized reports detailing event and attendee information
- Provide a financial wrap up of the registration
Our registration staff strives to provide you with outstanding, friendly, professional services. Please feel free to contact us at 413-577-8102 or email@example.com to learn more about our upcoming events or our services.