Looking to Register for a Conference or Event?
Below is a listing of our current online registration forms. Simply click the name of the event you wish to attend to be brought to the secure web registration page for that event. Don't see what you are looking for? Contact the Registration office at 413-577-8102 or email@example.com for assistance.
|March 14 - 16||Auditors & Accountants Annual Education Program|
|April 19 - 20||International Dose-Response Society Annual Conference|
|May 6 - 8||Commencement Residence Hall Lodging|
|May 6||Commencement Dinner - Opening Early February|
|June 5 - 10||Chef Culinary Conference|
|June 9 - 11||CCMA Conference|
|June 10 - 12||IWLCA New England Cup|
|June 20 - 22||Fish Passage International Conference|
|June 26 - 30||Workshops in Music Theory Pedagogy|
|October 20 - 22||NEASECS: Call for Panels and Papers|
Interested in our Registration Services?
Registration is one of the most time-consuming and labor intensive aspects of organizing and planning a conference, convention, or meeting. Let us take the hassle and headache off your hands! The Conference Registration staff will assist you in every aspect of registration for your event. From start to finish, we will:
- - Create and manage an online registration website geared exclusively to your event
- - Prepare and distribute registration information to prospective attendees through mail or email campaigns
- - Collect and process all registrations, including monitoring workshop and event limits, dietary restrictions and accessibility needs
- - Process a variety of payment types including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, purchase orders, personal or business checks and cash
- - Create and distribute invoices and handle all accounts receivable
- - Send out confirmations and pertinent information to all attendees
- - Respond to all registration, conference and campus related questions from attendees
- - Create welcome packets with conference information, payment receipts and name badges
- - Greet all attendees as they arrive and assist with all on-site needs that might arise, including on-site payments and registrations
- - Create customized reports detailing event and attendee information
- - Provide a financial wrap up of the registration
Contact the Registration Staff
Our registration staff strives to provide you with outstanding, friendly, professional services. Please feel free to contact us at 413-577-8102 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our upcoming events or our services.