Looking to Register for a Conference or Event?
Below is a listing of our current online registration forms - simply click the link for the event you wish to attend and you will be brought to the secure web registration page for that event. Don't see what you are looking for? Contact the Registration office at 413-577-8102 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
|April 26 - 30||BLV|
|May 8||Commencement Dinner Buffet|
|May 8 - 10||Commencement Dormitory Lodging|
|May 13 - 15||Cultural Landscapes & Heritage Values|
|May 14 - 15||Evidenced-Based Complimentary and Integrative Health Modalities|
|May 19 - 20||Food Emulsion Short Course|
|June 7 - 12||Chef Culinary Conference|
|June 16 - 19||International Brachypodium Conference|
|June 26 - 28||Project 10 Reunion|
|July 17 - 19||NECCC Photography Conference|
Interested in our Registration Services?
Registration is one of the most time-consuming and labor intensive aspects of organizing and planning a conference, convention, or meeting. Let us take the hassle and headache off your hands! The Conference Registration staff will assist you in every aspect of registration for your event. From start to finish, we will:
- - Create and manage an online registration website geared exclusively to your event
- - Prepare and distribute registration information to prospective attendees through mail or email campaigns
- - Collect and process all registrations, including monitoring workshop and event limits, dietary restrictions and accessibility needs
- - Process a variety of payment types including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, purchase orders, personal or business checks and cash
- - Create and distribute invoices and handle all accounts receivable
- - Send out confirmations and pertinent information to all attendees
- - Respond to all registration, conference and campus related questions from attendees
- - Create welcome packets with conference information, payment receipts and name badges
- - Greet all attendees as they arrive and assist with all on-site needs that might arise, including on-site payments and registrations
- - Create customized reports detailing event and attendee information
- - Provide a financial wrap up of the registration
Contact the Registration Staff
Our registration staff strives to provide you with outstanding, friendly, professional services. Please feel free to contact us at 413-577-8102 or email@example.com to learn more about our upcoming events or our services.