Registering for a Conference or Event?
Below is a listing of our current online registrations - click the name of the event you wish to attend to be brought to the secure registration form for that event! Don't see what you are looking for? Contact the Registration Office at 413-577-8102 or email@example.com for assistance.
|April 18 - 19:||Dose Response|
|April 30:||WUN Banquet|
|May 12:||Commencement Dinner Buffet (at capacity)|
|May 12 - 13:||Commencement Residence Hall Lodging (at capacity)|
|May 15 - 17:||NE CSC Regional Science Meeting|
|May 19:||Symposium on Reproductive Neuroendocrinology|
|May 26 - 29:||Needham Memorial Day Tournament Lodging|
|June 1 - 3:||CBDNA Athletic Bands Symposium|
|June 4 - 9:||Chef Culinary Conference|
|June 9 - 11:||IWLCA New England Cup Residential Apartments|
|June 16 - 18:||Project 10 Reunion|
|July 14 - 16:||New England Camera Club Council Photography Conference|
Interested in our Registration Services?
Registration is one of the most time-consuming and labor intensive aspects of organizing and planning a conference, convention, or meeting. Let us take the hassle and headache off your hands! The Conference Registration staff will assist you in every aspect of registration for your event. From start to finish, we will:
- Create and manage an online registration website geared exclusively to your event
- Prepare and distribute registration information to prospective attendees through mail or email campaigns
- Collect and process all registrations, including monitoring workshop and event limits, dietary restrictions and accessibility needs
- Process a variety of payment types including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, purchase orders, personal or business checks and cash
- Create and distribute invoices and handle all accounts receivable
- Send out confirmations and pertinent information to all attendees
- Respond to all registration, conference and campus related questions from attendees
- Create welcome packets with conference information, payment receipts and name badges
- Greet all attendees as they arrive and assist with all on-site needs that might arise, including on-site payments and registrations
- Create customized reports detailing event and attendee information
- Provide a financial wrap up of the registration
Our registration staff strives to provide you with outstanding, friendly, professional services. Please feel free to contact us at 413-577-8102 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our upcoming events or our services.